Utah Landscaping Pros Services
Looking for a landscape expert for Utah terrain? Need someone who will get your ‘vision’? I have landscape architect on my team and the first step is always to consult with you, draw out your yard in detail for approval and then make it a reality.
No two yards are the same, and you know what is important to you. All my clients have had different needs and I know how to give you advise to help overcome your concerns with your yard and make your dream yard a reality. Here are a few sample things that previous clients have wanted:
- Some want to know what plants do well in Utah with little or no water but still look good
- Others want to know which plants have amazing aroma
- Some want a variety of plants, shrubs, and trees so there is always something blooming in spring, summer, and the fall
- A few have wanted to know which plants attract butterflies, hummingbirds, or birds in general
- Several have wanted custom garden boxes with better soil and custom water/sprinklers for easy maintenance
- I have developed yards that are low maintenance and use very little water
- I know how to place stepping stones, waterfalls, different types of gravel, and bark in areas to make an amazing yard, not just a bunch of grass and a few plants
- Some clients need special retaining walls to prevent erosion
- Many of my clients have wanted natural or gas-based firepits with custom stone/brick seating around them
Whatever you want done in your yard I can get it done to perfection. I will not be the cheapest or highest bid you receive, but I will be the best value – you will get a lot for what you pay for.
Feel free to give me a call, I have employees ready to get going for the season and I would be happy to come talk to you about your landscaping needs and get you a free comprehensive quote.