Salt Lake City Decorative Concrete
Adding decorative concrete is a great way to decorate while adding value to your home. It can be used for driveways, patios, sidewalks, and pool decks. Decorative concrete is versatile because it comes in so many different shapes, sizes, and colors. With so many options the design possibilities are endless. Many people have decorative concrete installed in a circle, but you can easily focus less on the shape of the whole and more on the shape or color of the individual pavers. Below we evaluate the pros and cons of decorative concrete.
Decorative Concrete Cons
- Decorative concrete can get hot during the summer, so walking barefoot can be inconvenient.
- Over time they can fade, so the color may be duller years later.
Decorative Concrete Pros
- As stated before, the pavers come in several shapes, sizes, and colors.
- If for some reason a paver needs to be replaced, you can replace the single paver without touching the other pavers.
- They are made to be low maintenance and durable.
- Decorative concrete is relatively inexpensive.